REGULATIONS OF THE "MEETCLUB" APP
1. The Regulations contain the rules of using the application and the website operating under the name "MEETCLUB" and it also serves as regulations for all users (hereinafter referred to as " Regulations").
2. The sole owner of the application, its further developments, upgrades, changes, as well as the MEETCLUB website, is the company DREAM-IT Limited Liability Company, with its registered office in Krakow at 7/11 Krakowska Street, 31-062 Kraków, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000853483, NIP (Tax ID) number 6762583753 and REGON Statistical number 38672490200000, with share capital in the amount of PLN 800,000.00 (in words: eight hundred thousand zlotys), fully paid up (hereinafter referred to as " DREAM-IT").
3. List of the most important terms used in the Regulations:
MeetClub App – mobile software with a touch interface, giving the User the opportunity to meet, date, play, and have fun in Virtual Clubs.
Avatar - an animated character generated in the MeetClub Application, which, by default, the User creates based on their own image or according to their own preferences. Avatars come both in male and female versions. Avatar can be individualized by choosing the colour of the skin, hairstyle, colour of hair, eyes, figure, face shape. The avatar can be freely dressed in clothes and accessories available in the wardrobe and the store.
Coins - the currency of the MeetClub App, used with the purchase of clothes, accessories, and add-ons for the Avatar, as well as tickets to Virtual Clubs, "drinks", additional options and services, including the Premium User option.
Chat – a conversation between Users of the MeetClub App, including the possibility of sending text messages, online conversations, sending photos, videos, etc.
User account – the place where the User personalizes their data and makes changes, decides to change the profile, data, delete the profile, communicates with DREAM-IT, performs all activities, and the activities in the MEETCLUB application.
Minigames – additional games available to the User in the MeetClub Application, giving the opportunity to win Coins.
User profile – a set of settings and preferences, photos, specifying the information about the User, visible to other Users.
Premium User Profile – it is an additionally paid User Profile featuring additional functions.
Store – a place allowing the purchase of additional features and services offered as part of the MeetClub Application using Coins.
Wardrobe - a place in the MeetClub Application menu, where the Avatar may be clothed with free or purchased clothes and accessories and change its appearance. The colour of the MeetClub Application can also be chosen in the Wardrobe.
User – means an adult natural person who has fully accepted these Regulations, has declared to DREM-IT that they are 18 years old or older on the date of submitting the declaration of acceptance of the Regulations.
Virtual clubs – places created in the MeetClub App, to meet other Users, move the Avatar, interact with other Users and use the services available in the MeetClub App.
Dance – movements performed by Avatar, created for the needs of the MeetClub app, which the user, after purchasing in the wardrobe, can perform in the app virtual clubs.
User list – a list of users in the MeetClub app, showing users and their profiles, in order of the closest one.
4. The MEETCLUB application allows using the MEETCLUB service operated by DREM-IT.
5. Users of the MEETCLUB app and website are obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations in full.
App and service
6. The MEETCLUB application allows using the MEETCLUB. The MEETCLUB website is an internet service allowing to participate in virtual meetings, concerts, events, interactions, meet other website participants in virtual clubs, participate in games available on the website, and post own materials on the User Profile.
7. Access to the Internet and sharing the location is necessary to use the MEETCLUB application and service.
8. Downloading the MEETCLUB application and registering on the MEETCLUB website is free.
9. Anyone who wants to install the MEETCLUB App and register in the MEETCLUB service must be a natural person and be at least 18 years of age and accept the terms of these Regulations without reservations.
10. In order to install the MEETCLUB Application and register on the MEETCLUB website, it is necessary to have a terminal device that meets the following technical specifications:
System min.: Nougat 7.0
RAM min.: 4 GB
Processor min.: 2.30 GHz
Display min.:1080 x 1920 px
System min.: iOS 10
RAM min.: 2GB
Processor min.: 2.2 GHz Apple A10
11. Correct operation of the MEETCLUB app and service is possible only on the devices that meet the technical specifications provided in the Regulations. DREAM-IT points out that using the application and website on other end devices may result in a loss or limitation of functionality.
12. DREAM-IT is not responsible for the possible consequences of installing the MEETCLUB App on the end device, such as a slowdown in the end device, the conflict between applications on the end device, or failure of the end device itself, data loss in whole or in part.
13. Registration on the MEETCLUB website requires the installation of the MEETCLUB App on the end device of the User and the completion of the registration form by the Website User with the following data:
§ User name [nickname],
§ User’s E-mail,
14. The User confirms that the age of the User provided during registration is real and represents the true age of the User, and the other data provided do not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the User does not, in fact, meet the criteria for registration on the MEETCLUB website, the User and their legal guardian are solely responsible for the consequences of such registration.
15. Confirmation and completion of registration in the MEETCLUB Application take place via a link in an e-mail sent by the MEETCLUB website to the e-mail address provided by the User during registration. Having confirmed the registration, the registering person obtains the User status.
16. A registered User has an individual account on the MEETCLUB website, available only to the User after logging in. All activities performed on the MEETCLUB website by the User are done through their User Account.
17. Using the User Account, the User enters and manages their Profile on the MEETCLUB website. The User Profile may contain, at the User's discretion, the following data:
§ User photos,
§ User avatar,
§ interests and other data related to personality.
18. The user personalizes their avatar by selecting:
§ body type,
§ hair colour,
§ eye colour,
19. The user's avatar is a fictional character and need not reflect their real physical characteristics.
20. The User may share their location with other Users of the MEETCLUB application and website. The location will be visible (with an accuracy of no more than 500 m) to other Users, with the exception of the Premium User Profile. For the proper functioning of the Application and the website, it is necessary to run the device location in all versions of the User profile.
21. All materials published by the User on their User Profile must be the property of the User (or the User has appropriate permissions or consent from the owner/administrator of the materials) and their publication on the User Profile may not violate any third party rights and generally applicable law and good practices.
22. By publishing materials on the User Profile, the User grants DREAM-IT an indefinite license to use, record, reproduce and further share the User's materials for information and promotional purposes only, in particular via the Internet and the printed press.
23. The User undertakes to hold DREAM-IT harmless, within 10 days of the occurrence of such an event, from any claims regarding the materials published by the User and submitted by third parties against DREAM-IT, in particular, to substitute it in a court case or to acts as an outside intervener in a lawsuit. DREAM-IT reserves the right to act as an aggrieved party, injured party, and auxiliary prosecutor in the case of an event entitling DREAM-IT to submit such a request.
24. The User determines the scope of data contained in the User Profile, which will be available to other Users of the MEETCLUB website. The User may not share the following data with other Users:
§ User’s E-mail,
§ account password.
25. DREAM-IT may impose a limit on the materials published by the User, if the publication thereof may affect the proper functioning of the MEETCLUB website, in particular as to the size or/and functionality or/and disruptions. The limitation may apply to the size of the file, image, or the number of files, images, links.
26. One User may have only one User Account on the MEETCLUB website. The User may not share or transfer their User Account, User Profile, and access data to third parties.
27. DREAM-IT does not guarantee full availability of the MEETCLUB website and reserves that periodic interruptions in the availability of the MEETCLUB site are possible due to maintenance and update works carried out by DREAM-IT, interruptions, disruptions, signal distortions, or troubleshooting.
28. DREAM-IT waives any responsibility for the unavailability of the website, in particular as a result of circumstances on the part of the User, their end devices, or the Internet service provider used by the User, as a result of random events, as a result of actions of third parties or other actions not triggered by DREAM-IT (e.g. by bots).
29. DREAM-IT reserves the right to temporarily or permanently disable the MEETCLUB website without giving any reason.
30. It is not allowed to use the MEETCLUB website and the Application functionalities and solutions contained therein, for purposes other than those resulting from the nature of the MEETCLUB website or other purposes contrary to generally applicable law, and in particular, it is forbidden to:
§ disseminate and transmit pornographic content or content with the use and/or presenting children or of a similar nature,
§ perform commercial, advertising and promotional activities,
§ send spam and unsolicited commercial information,
§ promote intolerance, racism, xenophobia, fascism, totalitarianism and other extreme views that, even hypothetically and indirectly, could violate anyone's rights,
§ take any action on the MEETCLUB website to the detriment of Users, to the detriment of DREAM-IT or other third parties,
§ publish on the website, as part of the User Account, Chat, etc., content that violates generally applicable law, good manners or moral standards or personal rights of third parties, regardless of whether they have a status of natural or legal person or any other,
§ commit crimes, misdemeanors, acts of unfair competition.
Functionalities and services
31. The MEETCLUB website has the following functionalities:
§ Messenger - for communication between Users located in a particular Virtual Club,
§ Virtual Club - allows moving around the club room and meeting other Users present in a given Virtual Club, purchase virtual drinks
§ Chat - enables a conversation between two Users present in the same Virtual Club,
§ Telephone conversation - enables audio conversation with other Users,
§ Virtual concert - sharing the same music with all Users present in a particular Virtual Club,
§ Purchase of Coins - the User may use Coins to purchase services offered by MEETCLUB in the store,
§ Games - enable Users to participate in mini-games in the Virtual Club and earn Coins for which the User can purchase clothes, accessories or virtual drinks, etc.,
§ Ranking - a system for assessing Users based on their activity in MEETCLUB, including qualifications to the following levels: bronze, silver, gold, diamond, and premium. Premium level is always limited in time,
§ Challenge - an interaction system for Users (daily, weekly, event), allowing obtaining a point award to temporarily qualify for additional time-limited functionality or a specific reward.
§ User list – the list of users in MeetClub App, wich shows users and their profiles. It allows you to view the profiles of other users who are currently in the club, or logged in to the application by last 24 hours.
§ Free VIP trial – premium package granted to the user for 14 dat period, aimed at familiarizing the user with the functionalities offered as part of the paid premium package in the MEETCLUB app. The awarded premium package after the end of the 14-day trial period, automatically renews by switching to a paid subscription to the premium package in the 14-day version and renews periodically until the user resigns from the subscription. Funds for starting a paid subscription after the trial period has expired are charged automatically from the user's electronic wallet connected to the Google Play Store / App Store. When accepting the premium package, a clear information appears about the automatic extension of the package after the end of the trial period and about the withdrawal of funds from the electronic wallet, to which the user accepting the premium package agrees.
§ Newsletter - functionality that allows the user to subscribe to the list of people receiving commercial and promotional information related to the operation and functioning of the MEETCLUB app.
§ Sending Items - a mechanism that enables the transfer between users of items purchased in MEETCLUB, such as items purchased in a wardrobe.
§ Inviting to the club - a mechanism for inviting users to your club instance by selecting a profile from the list of users from the functionality level
The use of the Application and the MEETCLUB service is free, except for the purchase of coins by the User, allowing the use of paid features, including:
§ tickets to Virtual Clubs,
§ virtual drinks,
The MEETCLUB service allows you to purchase a Premium Profile for real currency, which is automatically renewed until the user expects it.
33. Payments in the Application and the MEETCLUB service are made via the GOOGLE PLAY or IOS PLAY platform. By making a payment, the User agrees to make a payment through these platforms and on the terms specified therein.
34. The paid features purchased by the User, such as "drinks", tickets to Virtual Clubs, or the Premium User Profile, are assigned to the User Account for the period specified in the sale offer for a paid feature, and after using this feature, they are removed from the User Account.
35. By making a purchase in the Application and the MEETCLUB service, the User agrees, pursuant to art. 38 item 13) of the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014, to the commencement of the performance by DREAM-IT prior to the expiry of the 14-day withdrawal period and is aware that after assigning the paid features to the User Account, they will lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
Additional Premium Services
36. As part of the website covered by the MEETCLUB Application, the User has the option to purchase Premium services that vary from the basic User Profile.
37. The operation of the User Profile as a Premium User Profile is limited in time and depends on the price for a particular period, including a month, quarter, or year.
38. Premium User Profile allows:
§ filtering Users based on the indicated criteria,
§ incognito mode (a Premium User is invisible to other Users in the Virtual Club, moves and interacts as if they were in the Virtual Club),
§ sending more than 3 SNAP photos a day,
§ sending an unlimited number of hearts,
§ receiving drinks from the Symbols category in the price of the Premium service throughout its duration,
§ possibility to enter all MeetClub clubs (only partner clubs are payable),
§ the possibility to hide own location,
§ the ability to be topless in the application (Avatar can enter the club in underwear or in a garment),
§ the possibility to choose hairstyles in non-standard colors (in the wardrobe).
Unregistering the Account by the User
39. The User may at any time, without giving any reason, delete their User Account of the MEETCLUB website and uninstall the MEETCLUB App.
40. In the event of deleting the User Account, the Profile along with all the User's data and materials are removed from the MEETCLUB website.
41. If the User submits a request to delete their personal data provided in the registration form, the User Account is also deleted due to the inability to provide services by DREAM-IT.
42. Uninstalling the MEETCLUB Application from the User's end device is not tantamount to deleting the User Account from the MEETCLUB website.
43. MEETCLUB reserves the right to store the User's data, including the identification of the User's device, in accordance with the law and within its limits.
44. Ban and deletion of the User Account by DREAM-IT
45. If the User uses the MEETCLUB website and Application in a manner that violates the provisions of the Regulations or generally applicable law, DREAM-IT may ban or delete the User Account, in particular when the User:
§ uses the Website in a manner inconsistent with its intended use,
§ failed to log in to the Website for a period of 12 months from the date of the last logging in by the User,
§ uses more than one User Account,
§ failed to accept the amended Regulations,
§ violates generally applicable provisions of law or the rights of third parties, even indirectly.
46. DREAM-IT may decide to unblock the User Account if the User ceases to act in breach of the provisions of the Regulations or generally applicable provisions of law.
47. In order to protect the interests of other Users and third parties, DREAM-IT reserves the right, in any case, to decide whether to make a User Profile available or to ban it. The User undertakes to fill in the User's Profile data in Polish or English, in accordance with the facts. In the event of any incomprehensible entries or phrases in foreign languages, disregarding other Users, or infringing the rights of third parties, even indirectly, DREAM-IT retains the right to refuse to publish the User Profile and has the right to ban, suspend or close it. DREAM-IT reserves the right to change or delete any information provided by the User or refuse to publish it if the content of such information violates generally applicable law, the Regulations or the rules of social coexistence, or the good name of DREAM-IT. The User hereby consents to DREAM-IT for all necessary activities of DREAM-IT aimed at protecting the rights of other Users and third parties.
48. These Regulations define the rules for the processing and protection of personal data provided by Users in connection with their use of the MEETCLUB website.
49. The owner and operator of the Application and MEETCLUB website is DREAM-IT.
50. The administrator of all personal data provided as part of using the Application and the MEETCLUB website is DREAM-IT.
51. DREAM-IT is responsible for the processing of information gathered as part of the MEETCLUB website and Application and makes every effort to respect Users' privacy and protect their personal data provided when using the website.
52. Personal data obtained by DREAM-IT in connection with the use of the website and the MEETCLUB Application by the User are processed in particular to:
§ implement the main functionality of the MEETCLUB portal, consisting in providing a website that allows participation in virtual meetings, concerts, meeting other website participants in virtual clubs, participation in games available on the website,
§ send information by electronic means - notifications about application activity,
§ fulfil the obligations imposed on MEETCLUB under the provisions of generally applicable law.
53. Out of concern for the security of entrusted data, DREAM-IT has developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. DREAM-IT controls the performance and constantly checks compliance thereof with the relevant legal acts - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation
54. DREAM-IT processes personal data in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the so-called " GDPR").
55. The MEETCLUB Service and Application perform the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behaviour in the following manner:
through information entered voluntarily in forms.
56. The processing of personal data will take place to fulfill contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 letter b of the GDPR). The data is processed in order to perform the activities of DREAM-IT as part of the contract concluded with the User of the website and the MEETCLUB App or in order to carry out activities prior to the conclusion of the contract, which is performed at the User's request.
57. The User's consent to the processing of data may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the User's consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing until the consent is withdrawn.
58. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing, in particular:
in terms of the performance of the contract concluded with DREAM-IT - until the end of its performance, and after that time for the period required by law or until the expiry of the limitation of claims under this contract (3 or 6 years), in the case of a 6-year period, it is extended until the end of the calendar year in which the 6-year period expires, in accordance with Art. 118 of the Civil Code, e.g. if the 6-year period expires on May 1 of a given year, the limitation period shall be extended to December 31 of this year). The beginning of the period shall be counted from the day when the claim becomes due,
in the scope of fulfilling the legal obligations imposed on DREAM-IT in connection with the conduct of business and the implementation of concluded contracts - until these obligations are fulfilled by DREAM-IT,
until fulfilling the legitimate interests of DREAM-IT constituting the basis for the processing or until an objection to such processing is raised, unless there are legitimate grounds for further data processing.
59. Personal data saved on the website or in the MEETCLUB Application will not be sold or made available to third parties. However, the Administrator reserves the right to use the services of entities providing hosting services in order to store Users' personal data.
60. Users' personal data will also not be made available outside the European Economic Area.
61. The personal data contained in the form may be accessed by the natural person who entered it. This person also has the right to modify and request the cessation of the processing of their data at any time.
62. All Users' comments related to the GDPR should be sent by the User to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
63. Users' personal data may be transferred by DREAM-IT to recipients who are service providers, including payment intermediaries. The data may also be made available to entities other than those indicated above, which have access rights resulting directly from applicable law, e.g. public authorities. Data in the scope provided by the User may also be available to other Website Users.
64. The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, place of work, or alleged place of infringement.
Amendments to the Regulations
65. DREAM-IT reserves the right to change or modify the contents of the Regulations, in whole or in part, in particular, if it is required to adapt its content to the technical aspects of the functioning of the MEETCLUB website and Application or changes in generally applicable regulations or for the development of the MEETCLUB Application and functionality.
66. Should the User fail to accept the changes to the Regulations, their User Account will be deleted by DREAM-IT.
67. The User may not copy, duplicate, or otherwise use all or part of the information and other data contained on the MEETCLUB website or constituting an integral part thereof, except in the cases of fair use specified in the content of the Copyright and Related Rights Act (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83).
68. The content of these Regulations and the legal relationship between the User and DREAM-IT are subject to Polish law.
69. DREAM-IT has the right to commission third parties, being their service providers and contractors, to provide part or all of the scope of the services provided, as long as this does not infringe the rights of the User, and the User agrees thereto.
70. DREAM-IT waives the responsibility for the Users' behaviour, in particular for violations of generally applicable provisions of law, including, inter alia, committed crimes, regardless of the form, offences, and infringements of personal rights and the rights of third parties.
71. The Regulations do not constitute an offer within the meaning of generally applicable law.
72. The Regulations come into force on the day of its publication.